- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 4 - 1 1/2" thick pork chop or fresh pork steak
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 T. crushed coriander seeds, leaving some bigger chuncks
- Dash coursely ground black pepper
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 3 T. soy sauce
- Mix and marinate pork in mixture for 30 minutes. Grill on medium for 12-15 minutes, turning once. Apply extra marinade with a brush to the pork while grilling. Note, don't overcook the pork.
NotesAs your cilantro goes to seed, you now have coriander and future seed for next season's cilantro and crushed, you have coriander for this great recipe. Toshi found this recipe on a calendar and it has been a favorite for years. So save your seed!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More