- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
BackstoryAs your cilantro goes to seed, you now have coriander and future seed for next season's cilantro and crushed, you have coriander for this great recipe. Toshi found this recipe on a calendar and it has been a favorite for years. So save your seed!
- 4 - 1 1/2" thick pork chop or fresh pork steak
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 T. crushed coriander seeds, leaving some bigger chuncks
- Dash coursely ground black pepper
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 3 T. soy sauce
- Mix and marinate pork in mixture for 30 minutes. Grill on medium for 12-15 minutes, turning once. Apply extra marinade with a brush to the pork while grilling. Note, don't overcook the pork.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More