- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy father brought me home some corn cob jelly one time. I fell in love with it and experimented and came up with the recipe.
GREAT WITH BISCUITS & TOAST FOR BREAKFAST!!
- 6-8 corn cobs
- 1 box Sure-Jell
- 4 C. Sugar
- yellow food coloring, if desired.
- Boil 6 or 8 sweet corn cobs (after corn is cut off) for about 10 minutes in water to cover.
- Strain the liquid.
- Measure 3 cups liquid in the same pan.
- Add 1 box of Sure-Jell and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add 4 cups sugar.
- Again, bring to boil and boil 1 minute.
- For color, you may add a little yellow food coloring.
- Pour in glasses, same as any jelly.