- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-8 corn cobs
- 1 box Sure-Jell
- 4 C. Sugar
- yellow food coloring, if desired.
- Boil 6 or 8 sweet corn cobs (after corn is cut off) for about 10 minutes in water to cover.
- Strain the liquid.
- Measure 3 cups liquid in the same pan.
- Add 1 box of Sure-Jell and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add 4 cups sugar.
- Again, bring to boil and boil 1 minute.
- For color, you may add a little yellow food coloring.
- Pour in glasses, same as any jelly.
NotesMy father brought me home some corn cob jelly one time. I fell in love with it and experimented and came up with the recipe.
GREAT WITH BISCUITS & TOAST FOR BREAKFAST!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More