- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound mild bulk sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 large potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried, crushed basil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups cream style corn
- 2 cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- Crumble sausage into pieces & brown in skillet. Move sausage from skillet to large pot, leaving drippings. Saute onions in drippings, then add onions, potatoes, salt, pepper, basil & water to the cooked sausage in the pot.
- Cover & simmer for 30 minutes. Stir in corn (both) & evaporated milk. Cover and simmer once more until heated thoroughly.
NotesFound this one many years ago & have changed measurements & added ingredients over time. So I guess it is mine now.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More