- Cooking Time: chill
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans corn, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 large avocado, diced
- juice of 1 or 2 limes, your choice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, optional
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill .
NotesThis is a fresh, easy and delicious side salad.
This makes a bunch!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More