- Cooking Time: chill
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans corn, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 large avocado, diced
- juice of 1 or 2 limes, your choice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, optional
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill .
NotesThis is a fresh, easy and delicious side salad.
This makes a bunch!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More