- Cooking Time: chill
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans corn, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 large avocado, diced
- juice of 1 or 2 limes, your choice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, optional
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill .
NotesThis is a fresh, easy and delicious side salad.
This makes a bunch!!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More