- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 2 pkg.(8oz.) corn bread stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 piny fresh oysters,or 3cans(7oz. size)
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion,green pepper,and celery
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In 6-quart kettle,heat up i cup water and 1 cup butter,to melt butter. Remove from heat;toss in stuffing mix.
- Drain oysters;cut in half. In 1/2 cup butter in medium skillet,saute oysters,onion,green pepper,and celery,5mins. Add salt,rosemary,pepper. Add to stuffing;toss lightly to mix well. Makes 12 cups;enough for 16-lb. turkey.
- In the south southern people do like their cornbread stuffing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More