- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Goya Yellow corn meal
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs. baking power
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup 2% buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbs. butter
- Preheat oven to to 400 degrees.
- Grease baking pan (I used a cast iron frying pan).
- Stir together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder & salt.
- Whisk buttermilk, egg & butter together than add to dry ingredents until just mixed.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More