- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Goya Yellow corn meal
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs. baking power
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup 2% buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbs. butter
- Preheat oven to to 400 degrees.
- Grease baking pan (I used a cast iron frying pan).
- Stir together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder & salt.
- Whisk buttermilk, egg & butter together than add to dry ingredents until just mixed.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More