- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Goya Yellow corn meal
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs. baking power
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup 2% buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbs. butter
- Preheat oven to to 400 degrees.
- Grease baking pan (I used a cast iron frying pan).
- Stir together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder & salt.
- Whisk buttermilk, egg & butter together than add to dry ingredents until just mixed.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Cooking with SabraSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More