- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 can (approx. 15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Combine eggs, cream-style corn, milk and melted butter.
- Stir into dry ingredients, mixing lightly.
- Bake on lightly greased griddle or in lightly greased skillet until golden brown, turning once
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking with Sabra
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More