- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 can (approx. 15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Combine eggs, cream-style corn, milk and melted butter.
- Stir into dry ingredients, mixing lightly.
- Bake on lightly greased griddle or in lightly greased skillet until golden brown, turning once
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More