- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 can (approx. 15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Combine eggs, cream-style corn, milk and melted butter.
- Stir into dry ingredients, mixing lightly.
- Bake on lightly greased griddle or in lightly greased skillet until golden brown, turning once
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Italy or Bust
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More