- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15.25 ounces) can whole kernel corn, mostly drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add corn, eggs, corn bread mix, sour cream, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More