- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15.25 ounces) can whole kernel corn, mostly drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add corn, eggs, corn bread mix, sour cream, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More