- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15.25 ounces) can whole kernel corn, mostly drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add corn, eggs, corn bread mix, sour cream, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Babette's Test Kitchen
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More