- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T. Fat Free margarine
- 2 cans of corn
- 1 can of cream style corn
- 1 bunch of green onion, chopped
- 16 oz. Fat Free sour cream
- 1 pkg. Jiffy cornbread mix
- Spray 9X13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Melt the margarine in the pan. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and pour over the melted margarine. Stir. Bake at 400 for 30-40 minutes until set and browned.
NotesWeight Watchers Points - 3.5 pts. each
Another great recipe from my niece.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cooking with SabraSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More