- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T. Fat Free margarine
- 2 cans of corn
- 1 can of cream style corn
- 1 bunch of green onion, chopped
- 16 oz. Fat Free sour cream
- 1 pkg. Jiffy cornbread mix
- Spray 9X13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Melt the margarine in the pan. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and pour over the melted margarine. Stir. Bake at 400 for 30-40 minutes until set and browned.
NotesWeight Watchers Points - 3.5 pts. each
Another great recipe from my niece.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More