- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryMom makes this for every family function--she always quadruples the recipe and it's always gone, needless to say it is a BIG hit!
- 1 can whole kernel yellow corn, undrained
- 1 can cream style yellow corn
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box Jiffy corn mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1. Mix all together and pour into large, lightly oiled casserole dish.
- 2. Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More