- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread mix
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 large cans of creamed corn
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 2 quart casserole dish. Beat in eggs and add cornbread mix and creamed corn. Stir until well blended.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
NotesThis recipe comes from my SIL, Debbe and everyone knows that I love Jiffy Cornbread because it is a sweet cornbread! Yummy! I'm not a fan of creamed corn but I love creamed corn in this dish! This is the perfect side dish for any occasion!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More