- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Cans creamed corn
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. pimento (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. flour
- salt & a little sugar
- Beat eggs, add other ingredients.
- Season to taste with Tony's.
- Place in a greased dish & bake @
- 325 degs. for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Adventures in Cooking
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More