- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Cans creamed corn
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. pimento (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. flour
- salt & a little sugar
- Beat eggs, add other ingredients.
- Season to taste with Tony's.
- Place in a greased dish & bake @
- 325 degs. for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More