- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- In a large serving bowl, stir together the corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, cilantro, Cheddar cheese and lime juice. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt. Stir to blend in seasonings, then refrigerate until chilled before serving.
NotesCorn, cheese, and a little Mexican spice make this a dip to remember.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More