- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- In a large serving bowl, stir together the corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, cilantro, Cheddar cheese and lime juice. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt. Stir to blend in seasonings, then refrigerate until chilled before serving.
NotesCorn, cheese, and a little Mexican spice make this a dip to remember.