- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tab butter
- 3 ½ cups corn kernels
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño, grilled, and minced
- 2 tsp garlic, grilled and minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cayenne powder
- melt 1 tab butter; add the corn, salt, and pepper.
- Cook about five minutes until golden brown. Poor into a mixing bowl.
- Melt remaining butter, add onion, jal, and garlic.
- Cook four minutes.
- Poor into corn mixture.
- Let corn mixture cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Add the mayo, 1 cup grated cheese, and cayenne to the corn.
- Mix well and pour into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More