- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tab butter
- 3 ½ cups corn kernels
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño, grilled, and minced
- 2 tsp garlic, grilled and minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cayenne powder
- melt 1 tab butter; add the corn, salt, and pepper.
- Cook about five minutes until golden brown. Poor into a mixing bowl.
- Melt remaining butter, add onion, jal, and garlic.
- Cook four minutes.
- Poor into corn mixture.
- Let corn mixture cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Add the mayo, 1 cup grated cheese, and cayenne to the corn.
- Mix well and pour into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More