- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 5 to 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Microwave corn and Rotel 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, microwave 30 seconds.
- Stir until creamy.
- You may have to pop it back in the microwave to completely melt.
- Add mayonnaise and cheddar, stir until melted.
- Serve with corn chips
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More