- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 5 to 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Microwave corn and Rotel 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, microwave 30 seconds.
- Stir until creamy.
- You may have to pop it back in the microwave to completely melt.
- Add mayonnaise and cheddar, stir until melted.
- Serve with corn chips
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More