- Cooking Time: 3 minutes
- Servings: 5 to 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Microwave corn and Rotel 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, microwave 30 seconds.
- Stir until creamy.
- You may have to pop it back in the microwave to completely melt.
- Add mayonnaise and cheddar, stir until melted.
- Serve with corn chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More