- 8 wooden craft sticks (optional)
- 8 hot dogs (I use The Kosher
- Hebrew National)
- 1 pkg,16 oz. refrigerated grand-
- size corn biscuits
- 1/3 cup Yellow Mustard
- 8 slices American cheese, cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Insert a wooden stick halfway into each hot dog; set aside
2. Separate biscuits. On floured board, press or roll each biscuit into a 7x4 in. oval. Spread 2 tsps. mustard lengthwise down center of each biscuit. Top each with 2 pieces of cheese. Place hot dog in center of biscuit. Fold top of dough over end of hot dog. Fold sides towards center enclosing hot dog. Pinch edges to seal.
3. Place corn dogs, seam-side down, on greased baking sheet. Bake 20-25 min. or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
4. Dip in mustard (optional)