- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 wooden craft sticks (optional)
- 8 hot dogs (I use The Kosher
- Hebrew National)
- 1 pkg,16 oz. refrigerated grand-
- size corn biscuits
- 1/3 cup Yellow Mustard
- 8 slices American cheese, cut in half
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Insert a wooden stick halfway into each hot dog; set aside
- 2. Separate biscuits. On floured board, press or roll each biscuit into a 7x4 in. oval. Spread 2 tsps. mustard lengthwise down center of each biscuit. Top each with 2 pieces of cheese. Place hot dog in center of biscuit. Fold top of dough over end of hot dog. Fold sides towards center enclosing hot dog. Pinch edges to seal.
- 3. Place corn dogs, seam-side down, on greased baking sheet. Bake 20-25 min. or until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- 4. Dip in mustard (optional)
Notesordered this book off of e-bay for my grandaughter. She loves corndogs (so do I!) Name of cookbook: Just For Kids
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
My Family CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More