- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 1/4 cups corn kernels
- 1 small shallot diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1'2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
1. In a large bowl mix flour with the corn, shallots, cumin, salt and pepper.
2. Add the yogurt, 1½ tablespoons olive oil, 1 egg and the sour cream.
3. Set large nonstick frying pan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Put some olive. Once hot, spoon 2 tablespoons of batter per cake into pan. Spread with the back your spoon to even out the batter and turn to cook both sides.
4. Serve alone or with sour cream on top.
Website Credit: http://www.alexandracooks.com/2011/08/04/corn-fritters/