- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Servings: 4 or 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced of Red Onions
- 1 15.25 oz Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 lb browned buttons of Mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 1 half Salted Crackers
- 1 cup of Ketcup
- 1/2 Teaspoons of Worchestershire Sauce or Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoons of Tequila Lime Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Seasoned Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Basil
- Preheat Oven to 375* Degrees. Cooking stray Olive Oil ,1 lb. Sliced of Buttons of Mushrooms that browned then put into Bowl of 2 lb.Lean Ground Beef, Diced of Red Onions,15.25 oz Whole Kernel Corn,2 cracked of eggs,half Unsalted Crackers,Ketcup,Worchestershire Sauce or Less Sodium Soy Sauce,Tequila Lime Seasoning,Seasoned Salt,Parsley Flakes and Sweet Basil mixed together then put Corn Meatloaf into 8 x 11 inches glass of Square Bakeware. Bake for 1 1/2 hours until Golden Brown.
NotesI made Corn Meatloaf so good and Delicious...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More