- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Red Pepper Corn Soup (found at Trader Joes)
- frozen corn (you can add as much as you want depending on your taste)
- half a bag of any type of pasta (you should use elbow macoroni or some kind of small pasta like that)
- already cooked chicken (optional)
- any kind of cheese you like (for the garnish)
- you can add anything you want
- Follow the directions on your pasta bag (You should cook your pasta a little under than its supposed to because it will cook when you put it with the soup.) Then take your soup and put it in a pot on medium heat. After about 5 minutes take your frozen corn and dump it in. And if you want chicken go ahead and add it now. Heat for 15-20 minutes (depending on how hot you want it). Then take your pasta and dump it in your pot with the soup and frozen corn. Put your soup in a bowl and garnish some cheese on top. If you want serve with crackers or any bread you prefer. Hope you enjoy!
NotesI made this up last year. I made it with the ingredients we had in our house, because we didn't know what to make.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More