- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pint mustard potato salad from your grocer's deli
- 1 can corn (white or yellow)
- 1 to 1 1/2 Tablespoon cumin
- garnish: fresh cilantro leaves
- Dump potato salad into mixing bowl.
- Drain corn, add to potato salad and mix well.
- Add 1 Tablespoon cumin and mix well again.
- Taste, add more cumin if desired.
- Garnish each serving with a few fresh cilantro leaves.
NotesPotato salad is a staple in Southern cuisine. This is a delicious twist on the old classic.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More