- Cooking Time: 45 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- * 1/2 cup butter, softened
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- * 2 eggs
- * 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- * 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- * 1/2 cup milk
- * 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- * 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More