- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can corn
- 1 Jiffy corn mix
- 1 8 0z container of Daisey Sour Cream
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of shredded Swiss Cheese (Sargentos)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees with pan in oven. Melt stick of butter in pan.
- 2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the cheese
- 3. Place mixture in pan and stir in the melted butter
- 4. Bake 45 min....top with cheese the last 10 mins.
NotesOriginal reicpe I got from my Cousin Patti. Then I lost it and after searching several cookbooks and not finding one with the sour cream and swiss cheese I attempted it from memory and it worked out great. Then found another one on here on bakespace that was very very similar as well.