- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 can corn
- 1 Jiffy corn mix
- 1 8 0z container of Daisey Sour Cream
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of shredded Swiss Cheese (Sargentos)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees with pan in oven. Melt stick of butter in pan.
- 2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the cheese
- 3. Place mixture in pan and stir in the melted butter
- 4. Bake 45 min....top with cheese the last 10 mins.
NotesOriginal reicpe I got from my Cousin Patti. Then I lost it and after searching several cookbooks and not finding one with the sour cream and swiss cheese I attempted it from memory and it worked out great. Then found another one on here on bakespace that was very very similar as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More