- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 fresh ears of corn
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 small avocado, seeded, peeled, and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup snipped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl combine lime juice, oil, garlic and chili powder.
- Brush mixture on corn, reserving remaining juice mixture.
- Grill corn on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 20- 25 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender.
- Add red pepper, cilantro and salt to lime juice mixture.
- Cut corn kernels from cob and stir into mixture.
- I add the avocado last to keep it from getting "mooshed" from all of the mixing.
- Here's my tip for the best way to cut up the avocado. Cut it in half all the way around the pit. Give it a slight twist and it breaks into two pieces. I then cut slices, about 1/2" wide, peel off the skin and cut the slices into pieces, adding them last to the corn mixture.
NotesHillary's Corn Grilled Corn Relish
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More