- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine vegetables; stir in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More