- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine vegetables; stir in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Delightful DessertsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More