- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 3 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Using a 2-in. round cookie cutter, cut 12 circles from each tortilla. Coat both sides of circles with cooking spray. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, 1 teaspoon cilantro, onions and garlic powder; cover and refrigerate. In another bowl, combine the corn, tomato, jalapeno, orange juice, oil, salt and remaining cilantro; cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, spread 1 teaspoon sour cream mixture over each tostada. Using a slotted spoon, top each with a teaspoonful of corn salsa. Yield: 3 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More