- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 3 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Using a 2-in. round cookie cutter, cut 12 circles from each tortilla. Coat both sides of circles with cooking spray. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, 1 teaspoon cilantro, onions and garlic powder; cover and refrigerate. In another bowl, combine the corn, tomato, jalapeno, orange juice, oil, salt and remaining cilantro; cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, spread 1 teaspoon sour cream mixture over each tostada. Using a slotted spoon, top each with a teaspoonful of corn salsa. Yield: 3 dozen.