- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 2 1/2 cups of corn kernels
- 1/2 cups of chopped purple onion
- 1 avocado cut into squares
- 3/4 a cup of pickled jalapeños you can buy at the supermarket
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag of chips
- 1.Combine the kernels, onion, avocado, and pickled jalapeños.
- 2. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- 3. Serve with chips as an appetizer.
NotesA friend told me about this recipe the other day. It is an appetizer that is perfect for summer time and easy to make. I tried it in a BBQ with my friends and everyone enjoyed it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Growers' Giveback Potluck
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More