- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 2 1/2 cups of corn kernels
- 1/2 cups of chopped purple onion
- 1 avocado cut into squares
- 3/4 a cup of pickled jalapeños you can buy at the supermarket
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag of chips
- 1.Combine the kernels, onion, avocado, and pickled jalapeños.
- 2. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- 3. Serve with chips as an appetizer.
NotesA friend told me about this recipe the other day. It is an appetizer that is perfect for summer time and easy to make. I tried it in a BBQ with my friends and everyone enjoyed it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More