- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1# bulk sausage ( I try to find the light kind)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 4 cups peeled potatoes cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspon pepper
- 1 - 17 oz can cream corn
- 1 - 17 oz can whole corn
- 1 - 12 oz can evaporated milk - I use the low fat version
- Cook sausage and onion until onions are tender and sausage is browm. (I use my dutch oven) Drain sausage mixture on paper towel.
- Put back in your pot and stir in potatoes, water, salt, majoran and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered about 15 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Add cream corn, corn, and evaporated milk. Heat till hot,
- Serves 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More