- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1# bulk sausage ( I try to find the light kind)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 4 cups peeled potatoes cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspon pepper
- 1 - 17 oz can cream corn
- 1 - 17 oz can whole corn
- 1 - 12 oz can evaporated milk - I use the low fat version
- Cook sausage and onion until onions are tender and sausage is browm. (I use my dutch oven) Drain sausage mixture on paper towel.
- Put back in your pot and stir in potatoes, water, salt, majoran and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered about 15 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Add cream corn, corn, and evaporated milk. Heat till hot,
- Serves 6.