- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz. cream style corn
- 8 oz. whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 min. or until done (knife inserted in center comes out clean).
NotesThis is one of my favorite recipes for potluck dinners and such. It's very easy to make, unique, and yummy! It's a nice alternative to cornbread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More