- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz. cream style corn
- 8 oz. whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 min. or until done (knife inserted in center comes out clean).
NotesThis is one of my favorite recipes for potluck dinners and such. It's very easy to make, unique, and yummy! It's a nice alternative to cornbread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More