- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz. cream style corn
- 8 oz. whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 min. or until done (knife inserted in center comes out clean).
NotesThis is one of my favorite recipes for potluck dinners and such. It's very easy to make, unique, and yummy! It's a nice alternative to cornbread.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More