- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThis is one of my favorite recipes for potluck dinners and such. It's very easy to make, unique, and yummy! It's a nice alternative to cornbread.
- 8 oz. cream style corn
- 8 oz. whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 min. or until done (knife inserted in center comes out clean).
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More