- Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 10-oz. pkgs frozen corn with butter in a pouch
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 TBsps minced parsley
- 2 TBsps greated onion
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- In a bowl of warm water, thaw plastic pouch of corn for 30 minutes.
- Grease 6 custard cups and line bottoms with wax paper.
- In large bowl, beat eggs to blend.
- Stir in corn, bread crumbs, cheeses, parsley, onion, pepper and cream. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly into prepared custard cups.
- Set custard cups in 13x9" pan and fill pan with about 1 inch water.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- To unmold run knife around edge of custard cup and invert onto serving plate.
NotesA "do ahead" side dish that tastes great but is very simple to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More