- Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 10-oz. pkgs frozen corn with butter in a pouch
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 TBsps minced parsley
- 2 TBsps greated onion
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- In a bowl of warm water, thaw plastic pouch of corn for 30 minutes.
- Grease 6 custard cups and line bottoms with wax paper.
- In large bowl, beat eggs to blend.
- Stir in corn, bread crumbs, cheeses, parsley, onion, pepper and cream. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly into prepared custard cups.
- Set custard cups in 13x9" pan and fill pan with about 1 inch water.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- To unmold run knife around edge of custard cup and invert onto serving plate.
NotesA "do ahead" side dish that tastes great but is very simple to make.