- Cooking Time: 25min
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 6 oz. pkg. corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup frozen corn (pureed)
- 1 tbsp milk
- Prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions, except stir corn into batter.
- add 1 tbsp of milk
- Cook in a preheated waffle iron.
- Pour in batter, close lid quickly and do not open until steaming stops.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- You can serve right away top with maple syrup
- serves 6
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
GAES PTO Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More