- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn (or one can of corn, rinsed and drained)
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro, thick stems removed, finely chopped
- lime juice to taste
- ground cumin, salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate to chill and blend the flavors.
NotesServe with tortilla chips. Make it as spicy or as plain as you like!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More