- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn (or one can of corn, rinsed and drained)
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro, thick stems removed, finely chopped
- lime juice to taste
- ground cumin, salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate to chill and blend the flavors.
NotesServe with tortilla chips. Make it as spicy or as plain as you like!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More