- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces kielbasa, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- One 14.5-ounce can chicken broth
- 1 large baking potato (about 12 ounces), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup half-and-half
- One 1-pound bag frozen corn, thawed
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh dill, for garnish
- 1. Heat a deep skillet or a wide 4- to 6-quart pot over medium-high heat. Add the kielbasa and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- 2. Add the onions and butter to the pan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 6 minutes. Add the broth and potato and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and simmer until the potato is tender, about 10 minutes. Add the half-and-half and corn and cook, stirring, until heated through.
- 3. Using a blender or food processor, puree 1 cup chowder until smooth. Stir the puree back into the chowder along with the browned kielbasa and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with the dill.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More