- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces kielbasa, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- One 14.5-ounce can chicken broth
- 1 large baking potato (about 12 ounces), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup half-and-half
- One 1-pound bag frozen corn, thawed
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped fresh dill, for garnish
- 1. Heat a deep skillet or a wide 4- to 6-quart pot over medium-high heat. Add the kielbasa and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- 2. Add the onions and butter to the pan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 6 minutes. Add the broth and potato and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and simmer until the potato is tender, about 10 minutes. Add the half-and-half and corn and cook, stirring, until heated through.
- 3. Using a blender or food processor, puree 1 cup chowder until smooth. Stir the puree back into the chowder along with the browned kielbasa and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with the dill.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Whole Grain Pizza Crust
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
Surprise Oreo BrowniesSee More