- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 ounces prepared pizza dough, formed into a circle
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 1 ear of corn, kernels cut from the cob
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Fresh mozzarella slices, for topping
- 1 tablespoon very thinly sliced scallions (white ends)
- 2 fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the pizza dough on the grill. Let cook for 1 minute, and then flip with tongs. Move to a cooler spot on the grill (about medium heat). Brush with the olive oil and top with the corn, tomatoes and mozzarella. Cover the grill and cook until the cheese melts and the dough is crisp, about 4 minutes. Top with the scallions and basil.