- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ears white sweet corn
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 tomatillo, husked and coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4 ounces) can green chiles, chopped (or roast your own chiles) 1/4 to 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, more or less to taste Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch corn in boiling water for 3 minutes, chill immediately and cut from cob. Or microwave corn for 3-5 minutes on high, chill in cold water and cut from cob. Place in medium size bowl, add rest of ingredients; served chilled.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More