- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is one of those recipes created from what we had in the cupboard combined with tomatoes and corn from the garden.
- 4 ears of white or yellow corn, cut kernels from the cobs
- 1 medium white onion, chopped fine
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped medium
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add onion. Cook onion to transparent and add tomatoes.
- Cook tomatoes to soft and add in corn, spices and tomato soup.
- Heat on medium to soft boil then, turn to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste before serving.