- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ears of white or yellow corn, cut kernels from the cobs
- 1 medium white onion, chopped fine
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped medium
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add onion. Cook onion to transparent and add tomatoes.
- Cook tomatoes to soft and add in corn, spices and tomato soup.
- Heat on medium to soft boil then, turn to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste before serving.
NotesThis is one of those recipes created from what we had in the cupboard combined with tomatoes and corn from the garden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
culinary karmaSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More