- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large orange
- 340g fresh or frozen cranberries
- 100g runny honey
- 125g butter
- 500g cornbread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Zest and juice the orange and put both into a pan with the cranberries. Bring to simmering point, add the honey then cover. Turn down the heat slightly and simmer for about 5 mins.
- Add the butter in slices or spoonfuls and stir, off the heat, until it melts, then add the crumbled cornbread.
- This mixture can be left in the fridge for a day or so until you want to bake it.
- To bake, either stuff the turkey with it, or put into a tin that's 20cm square and 4cm deep and bake with the turkey until it's done (about 30-40 minutes should do it).
NotesFrom Nigella Lawson's 'Feast'
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More