- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced chile peppers
- Roasted peppers
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl. Spray 9x12 pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese before baking.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesThis recipe placed at the Nebraska State BBQ Competition Sidedish competition. It is a great side dish to any BBQ meat and is also a great topping for chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cooking with Sabra
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More