- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced chile peppers
- Roasted peppers
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl. Spray 9x12 pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese before baking.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesThis recipe placed at the Nebraska State BBQ Competition Sidedish competition. It is a great side dish to any BBQ meat and is also a great topping for chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More