- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 can cream corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced chile peppers
- Roasted peppers
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl. Spray 9x12 pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese before baking.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesThis recipe placed at the Nebraska State BBQ Competition Sidedish competition. It is a great side dish to any BBQ meat and is also a great topping for chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More