- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 9 inch pan of corn bread, crumbled
- 3 (16 oz.) cans pinto beans
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans corn, drained
- combine salad dressin mix, sour cream and mayo.
- Set aside.
- Place half the crumbled cornbread in the bottom of a large serving bowl.
- Top with half the beans.
- In medium bowl, combine tomates, onion, and peppper.
- Layer half this mixture over the beans.
- Layer half of the cheese, bacon and corn.
- Pour half of the salad dressing over corn mixture.
- Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill, 2-3 hours before servings.
- 10-12 servings
NotesThis recipe comes from a local newspaper. I haven't tried it yet, but will soon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More