- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 9 inch pan of corn bread, crumbled
- 3 (16 oz.) cans pinto beans
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans corn, drained
- combine salad dressin mix, sour cream and mayo.
- Set aside.
- Place half the crumbled cornbread in the bottom of a large serving bowl.
- Top with half the beans.
- In medium bowl, combine tomates, onion, and peppper.
- Layer half this mixture over the beans.
- Layer half of the cheese, bacon and corn.
- Pour half of the salad dressing over corn mixture.
- Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill, 2-3 hours before servings.
- 10-12 servings
NotesThis recipe comes from a local newspaper. I haven't tried it yet, but will soon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More