- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 9 inch pan of corn bread, crumbled
- 3 (16 oz.) cans pinto beans
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans corn, drained
combine salad dressin mix, sour cream and mayo.
Place half the crumbled cornbread in the bottom of a large serving bowl.
Top with half the beans.
In medium bowl, combine tomates, onion, and peppper.
Layer half this mixture over the beans.
Layer half of the cheese, bacon and corn.
Pour half of the salad dressing over corn mixture.
Repeat layers using remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill, 2-3 hours before servings.