- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups corn bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 melted butter or fat
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine crumbs, seasonings. Melt butter, add onion and
- cook until translucent.
- Toss with crumb mixture, add celery and parsley, stir over heat
- for a few minutes. Cool thoroughly before stuffing bird.
- Enough for 6 to 8 pound bird.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More