- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups corn bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 melted butter or fat
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine crumbs, seasonings. Melt butter, add onion and
- cook until translucent.
- Toss with crumb mixture, add celery and parsley, stir over heat
- for a few minutes. Cool thoroughly before stuffing bird.
- Enough for 6 to 8 pound bird.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More