- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups corn bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 melted butter or fat
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine crumbs, seasonings. Melt butter, add onion and
- cook until translucent.
- Toss with crumb mixture, add celery and parsley, stir over heat
- for a few minutes. Cool thoroughly before stuffing bird.
- Enough for 6 to 8 pound bird.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Food Travels Through Italy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More