- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups corn bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 melted butter or fat
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Combine crumbs, seasonings. Melt butter, add onion and
- cook until translucent.
- Toss with crumb mixture, add celery and parsley, stir over heat
- for a few minutes. Cool thoroughly before stuffing bird.
- Enough for 6 to 8 pound bird.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Food Travels Through Italy
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More