- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packages cornbread mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 9 hot dogs, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin tins.
- Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Fold the eggs and cheese into the dry mixture until moistened. Spoon mixture into muffin tins until 2/3 full. Add 1 hot dog half to each muffin.
- Bake in a preheated oven 14 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More