- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packages cornbread mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 9 hot dogs, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin tins.
- Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Fold the eggs and cheese into the dry mixture until moistened. Spoon mixture into muffin tins until 2/3 full. Add 1 hot dog half to each muffin.
- Bake in a preheated oven 14 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More