- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked potatoes (or frozen)
- 1 and 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked corn beef or roast beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. milk
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, beef, onions, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are browned.
- Stir in the splash of milk, and heat thoroughly.
- Serve immediately. Great with an poached or fried egg on top!
NotesAn old favorite, great for that leftover beef or corned beef roast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More