- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked potatoes (or frozen)
- 1 and 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked corn beef or roast beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. milk
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, beef, onions, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are browned.
- Stir in the splash of milk, and heat thoroughly.
- Serve immediately. Great with an poached or fried egg on top!
NotesAn old favorite, great for that leftover beef or corned beef roast!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More