- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked potatoes (or frozen)
- 1 and 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked corn beef or roast beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. milk
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, beef, onions, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are browned.
- Stir in the splash of milk, and heat thoroughly.
- Serve immediately. Great with an poached or fried egg on top!
NotesAn old favorite, great for that leftover beef or corned beef roast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More