- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked potatoes (or frozen)
- 1 and 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked corn beef or roast beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. milk
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, beef, onions, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are browned.
- Stir in the splash of milk, and heat thoroughly.
- Serve immediately. Great with an poached or fried egg on top!
NotesAn old favorite, great for that leftover beef or corned beef roast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More