- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked potatoes (or frozen)
- 1 and 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked corn beef or roast beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. milk
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, beef, onions, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are browned.
- Stir in the splash of milk, and heat thoroughly.
- Serve immediately. Great with an poached or fried egg on top!
NotesAn old favorite, great for that leftover beef or corned beef roast!
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Taste of CenturyLink
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More