- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. canned corned beef
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups hot horseradish cream
- 1 oz. butter, softened
- 2 cups Gouda cheese, cubed
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- Using a food processor, blend corned beef, cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish cream, butter, Gouda cheese, red onion, eggs, salt, black pepper and parsley.
- Mix until smooth.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve cold in a bowl with crudites, crackers and potato chips.
NotesThis finger food serves 4, and is served cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More