- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. canned corned beef
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups hot horseradish cream
- 1 oz. butter, softened
- 2 cups Gouda cheese, cubed
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- Using a food processor, blend corned beef, cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish cream, butter, Gouda cheese, red onion, eggs, salt, black pepper and parsley.
- Mix until smooth.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve cold in a bowl with crudites, crackers and potato chips.
NotesThis finger food serves 4, and is served cold.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
A Falcon FeastSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More