- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- 2 cans 15oz each Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash
- 1 can 16oz Veg-All mixed veggies
- 1 egg
- 3tbsp margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1tsbp flour
- dash garlic powder
- dash black pepper
- dash ground mustard
- 2 eggs
- Coat 9in pie pan with margarine or nonstick spray.
- Mix hash with 1 egg, prepare as you would a pie crust, making sure egg is throughly mixed in.
- Line pie pan with hash/egg mix..
- Saute onions in margarine until tender, place evenly around bottom of crust.
- (Onions may be omitted if requested)
- Place grated cheese on top of onions.
- Drain veggies; put in crust on top of grated cheese.
- Mix 2 eggs, milk, flour, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper thoroughly; pour over veggies. Bake in a 350 oven until Quiche is firm.
NotesMy mother got this recipie out of a magazine many many years ago. She added some extra ingredients, and made it a recipie to feed a family of 9. I have become very addicited to this recipie and make it every chance I can get. It's delicious, and nurtricious, and goes a long way. I have shared this with my daughters as they got their own homes, and they have shared it with their friends.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More