- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 c. Saurkraut
- 1/2 c. mozzerella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/2 c. corned beef, shredded
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- olive oil
- Brush dough lightly with olive oil.
- Spread thousand island dressing on the dough.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with corned beef, saurkraut, and swiss.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly/light golden brown at 450 degrees, about 10-12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More