- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 c. Saurkraut
- 1/2 c. mozzerella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/2 c. corned beef, shredded
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- olive oil
- Brush dough lightly with olive oil.
- Spread thousand island dressing on the dough.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with corned beef, saurkraut, and swiss.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly/light golden brown at 450 degrees, about 10-12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More