- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 jar (18 oz ounce) peanut butter, crunchy or smooth (I like creamy.)
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 3 oz good quality chocolate of your choice (I used Scharffen Berger
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Place over medium-high heat and stir until the mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the whole jar of peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add corn flakes to a large bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over corn flakes and mix well, taking care to coat all of the corn flakes.
- With a tablespoon or cookie scoop, scoop out and form into 1-2 inch balls, depending on your preference, and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Put the chocolate in a small bowl and melt in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies.
NotesWhat to do when Scharffen Berger chocolate, cornflakes, and peanut butter are all on sale!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Koken met OmaSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More