- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. Corn Flakes crushed to 1 c.
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 5 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 c. water
- 4 oz. bar sweet cooking chocolate
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 c. whipped topping
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Dash salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Butter pie plate.
- Mix Corn Flakes, 1/4 cup brown sugar and melted butter; press into plate.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- For filling, heat water and chocolate over low eat until melted.
- Stir constantly.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix in large bowl the cream cheese and sugar. Add vanilla and salt.
- Slowly heat chocolate into cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until very thick.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour into crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Can be doubled and use a 9 x 13 inch dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More