- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 jar (18 oz ounce) peanut butter, crunchy or smooth (I like creamy.)
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 3 oz good quality chocolate of your choice (I used Scharffen Berger
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Place over medium-high heat and stir until the mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the whole jar of peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add corn flakes to a large bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over corn flakes and mix well, taking care to coat all of the corn flakes.
- With a tablespoon or cookie scoop, scoop out and form into 1-2 inch balls, depending on your preference, and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Put the chocolate in a small bowl and melt in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies.
NotesWhat to do when Scharffen Berger chocolate, cornflakes, and peanut butter are all on sale!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More