- Cooking Time: 12 min.
- Servings: 36 nuggets
- Preparation Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 c. cornmeal
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
- 3 tbsp. veg oil.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake.
- Toss chicken in bag.
- Put oil in skillet and heat on med.
- Cook for 5-6 min. until browned on all sides.
- I also make up a bag of this mix and keep it in the freezer, ready to toss cut up chicken in for a quick dinner.
- Also works great on pork chops or chicken filets for schnitzel.
- Serve with VH plum sauce.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More