CORNMEAL CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Cooking Time: 12 min.
- Servings: 36 nuggets
- Preparation Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 c. cornmeal
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
- 3 tbsp. veg oil.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake.
- Toss chicken in bag.
- Put oil in skillet and heat on med.
- Cook for 5-6 min. until browned on all sides.
- I also make up a bag of this mix and keep it in the freezer, ready to toss cut up chicken in for a quick dinner.
- Also works great on pork chops or chicken filets for schnitzel.
- Serve with VH plum sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More