- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup yellow corn meal
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 to 1 cup water(can use milk)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 pkg chicken weiners(your favorite will do)
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- Flour for dusting the weiners
- Sticks for the weiners (Pop sickle or wood skewers will do)
- Combine all ingredients, mix to throughly combined.
- Dust the weiners with flour, then dip into the cornmeal batter, Deep fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve with your favorite condiments.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More