- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole potatoes, drained & diced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook the bacon and onion until bacon is almost crisp; drain.
- Add potatoes; saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in milk, corn, garlic salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, until heated through.
NotesI found this in one of my Quick Cooking (2005) magazines. My husband made it for us and it was really good. Easy, simple and things that people would have in their pantry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More