CORNY POTATO CHOWDER
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole potatoes, drained & diced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook the bacon and onion until bacon is almost crisp; drain.
- Add potatoes; saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in milk, corn, garlic salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, until heated through.
NotesI found this in one of my Quick Cooking (2005) magazines. My husband made it for us and it was really good. Easy, simple and things that people would have in their pantry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken LinguineSee More