- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole potatoes, drained & diced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook the bacon and onion until bacon is almost crisp; drain.
- Add potatoes; saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in milk, corn, garlic salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, until heated through.
NotesI found this in one of my Quick Cooking (2005) magazines. My husband made it for us and it was really good. Easy, simple and things that people would have in their pantry.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
It's all about that proteinSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More