- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole potatoes, drained & diced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook the bacon and onion until bacon is almost crisp; drain.
- Add potatoes; saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in milk, corn, garlic salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, until heated through.
NotesI found this in one of my Quick Cooking (2005) magazines. My husband made it for us and it was really good. Easy, simple and things that people would have in their pantry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More